When I began to think about the things I want to put in this list, a thought popped up in my mind.
Who do you think you are?
I couldn’t help but wonder. Do these people even want to know the top 40 things I love? I’m not a famous person or anything.
But then I thought, what’s the main reason I want to share this list?
It really helps put things into perspective.
These are the 40 things I love. The 40 things that teach me how to improve myself and be a better person daily. The 40 things that give me happiness and peace in life.
I might be a nobody but I’m going to share it with you, hoping that maybe one day it will be useful to you. Maybe one day, when you’re sad or bored, you can try doing one of the things I love and hopefully, it can bring you happiness and peace too.
So without further ado, here are the 40 things I love the most:
- My family. Obviously like any other family, they don’t always give me peace. But they sure do give me a lot of happiness.
- My boyfriend. Like my family, this guy too, drives me crazy at times (sometimes crazy in love, sometimes just the old plain definition of crazy). But the sheer joy of being with this wonderful man is simply beyond words.
- My best friends. I won’t name names because there’s quite a number of them and because I’m a goldfish, I will just forget someone (which is not good). To my favourite crazy amazing bunch out there who got my back regardless of what I do. You know who you are.
- You. Yes you! I love all of you people out there. Those I’m just getting to know and those I have yet to get to know. All strangers are amazingly wonderful until proven otherwise.
- Books. Reading, libraries, bookshops. Anything that involves books. If you lend or give me books, I will love you forever.
- Writing. Naturally. Otherwise I won’t be…